Tobacco-Free Policy Assistance
SMOKE-FREE POLICY SERVICES: Changing environments to improve smoke-free air quality and fire safety for local communities
What we provide:
- Policy consultations for public health groups, local elected officials and municipal administrative staff, and enforcement agencies on smoke-free multi-unit housing and outdoor air policies.
- Presentations for community groups and public hearings.
- Lessons from tobacco control that save other public health movements much time and effort.
- Technical assistance and training to policy makers, apartment managers, condo and townhouse homeowners’ associations to support smoke-free policy implementation and enforcement.
- Video development for social media on smoke-free multi-unit housing that can help support policy efforts.
For national and international public health groups, go to: www.publichealthpolicyservices.org